Sunday, July 19, 2009

Raleigh Ladies Capri Finished!






Today was a good day. I put the finishing touches on the Capri and got it cleaned and photographed too. I tried something different Cinelli Cork Natural handlebar tape. I think it goes well with the style of the bike and the 27 x 1 1/4 Kenda HP Gum-Wall tires. I think I may have found a new home for the Capri as well. I also started taking the MotoBecane mixtie apart today. Annnnd... I put the graphics on the KHS UM Wolverines Tribute Bike! I will post those pics latter. Other good news! I finally replaced my work bench vice. I found one today at H.D. for about 20.00. Last year while trying to heat and straighten a frame I accidentally broke my vice. Opps! And it looked so damn indestructible too! Also I installed a new chain on a mountain bike I have been fixing up. I might have found a home for that one as well.
Yesterday my family had a memorial family get together for my Dad who passed away this past December. It was good to see my family and share stories about Dad. He lived a long life and accomplished a lot. He enjoyed Sailing, and loved to ski and travel. It was his time, and he was ready. No regrets. Well I did manage to squeeze in a ride Sat morning through the woods at Indian Springs. The woods and the wet-lands were very beautiful and the Fuji Gran-Tourer performed flawlessly. Well that is all I have for today. Please Ride Safe and Remember to Always.... RESCUE, RESTORE & RECYCLE
Cheers, Hugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cycling Blog Directory