Thursday, August 6, 2009

Red Squirrels outside the shop/garage



I know this has nothing to do with bikes. But I thought I would share it with you anyway.Yesterday while working on the Motobecane "Mixtie" I was distracted by two baby Red Squirrels. My son had spotted one of them earlier on the front porch. It was trying to get a drink of water off the wet "fake grass" door mat.So a little while latter I went looking for it.I found two of them huddled together in the flower bed.I placed some bird seed near them and made a little water bowel out of a empty plastic water jug. I will check on them tomorrow.Update: They are still there and at least the one seems to be doing ok.I think the other is just more timid.I will refresh the water and place some more seeds near by. Cheers,Hugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cycling Blog Directory