Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Future Project and a Good Find!

Hello and Welcome
Above: I found this little step through Raleigh ladies road bike yesterday. This will be an easy one. It will get new gum-wall tires. (to help it go fast) And also some new Jag Wire brake shoes. (to help it stop fast) And I gotta scrap that handlebar foam. Even though it is in perfect condition. I really hate handlebar foam! The cables look perfect. So I will disconnect them just long enough to lubricate the covers. About 2 drops (oil) for the shorter ones and 3 for the longer covers. Then some very minor surface rust removal & a good washing. And adjust the derailleurs (if needed). The head-set and crank are smooth as silk, I might just leave them alone.


Today I am feeling a little under the weather. So I took the day off and finished the "quick flip" on the Huffy ladies comfort bike shown above So tonight I will watch the Detroit Red Wings finish-off the Chicago Black-Hawks. Then off to the finals against the Penguins. That should be interesting. I`m wondering if the Penguins will look as good against the Wings. Actually I`m not really wondering at all. I know the Penguins will not look so good against the DRW best in the NHL! Go Wings!!!. I know this has nothing to do with bicycles! But hockey IS listed on my profile. And This Is The Play-Offs! Until Next Time Please Ride Safe and Remember to Always....... "RESCUE, RESTORE & RECYCLE"
Cheers ,Hugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cycling Blog Directory